Thursday, February 18, 2010

Werner Wine Party - Feb

Terri and Alan threw one of their famous wine parties this past Saturday. It was a perfect Valentines celebration, you didn't have to go to a fancy restaurant and fight crowds for a dinner, you got to celebrate with friends and have delicious food and wine at a fabulous home!

Andrew was called to work all weekend, of course, in Cabo no less. So, being a resourceful lady, I had Dick come as my date! Andrew called Dick prior to heading South and told him he better not be driving tipsy with me in the car, so we had a driver...nice. The party was just a fantastic evening, and I loved hanging with everyone. My $12 Chardonnay won AGAIN in its category, and beat more expensive wines. So, everyone needs to start buying Four Vines Naked Chardonnay...its awesome. Actually, don't buy it, that will probably drive the cost up and then I can't buy it. Forget I said anything!

Below are some pictures of a fabulous evening with friends!

My date and I
Terri and Brent
Christa's yummy deconstructed Sushi
Terri and meDoug posing with food
Michelle and I hanging by the wine tableJeff during the smell competition
Michelle and ScottWerner's cork stash

3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! So sad that your hubby couldn't be there though! And work? In Cabo? Really? LIES! Just kidding - I know he'd rather be in Cabo with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's crazy being married to a pilot, he travels to some awesome places! We tried to find a last minute ticket for me, but no go. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mercy! The cork stash...do you know what this reminds me of?? Yes, a certain event that went berserk!

    ReplyDelete