Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW DAY!

I LOOOOOOOOVE snow days more now as an adult than I think I did as a school kid. I especially love them when they come after Andrew has been away on a four day trip, and the two of us just get to hang out all day. We had a leisurely trip to the gym and met Michelle, then grabbed some lunch...then just hung out all day with our dogs!!

I was able to test out the new camera my parents got me for Christmas with Andrew and the dogs in the snow. There were having the time of their lives! I'm excited to note that on Sunday I am taking pictures of Jennifer and Ben as a pre-engagement picture practice session. Though I love shooting pictures of my dogs, I am really excited to have new subjects.

Gus hanging in the snow

Huck probably not happy we were out as long as we were

Andrew with the boys!Handsome Hubs

No comments:

Post a Comment