Sunday, February 28, 2010

Parents


I know that most people think this, but I have the BEST parents in the world! Andrew has been flying a TON lately, and it seems that it is always on weekends. Which of course is when everyone else wants to fly, so makes sense, but makes me a weekend widow. Anyway, my parents came down this weekend to spend time with me and keep me company this weekend. Sidenote: Andrew is in Las Vegas this weekend, so fun, and we tried to find a last minute flight out for me to join him, but it didn't work. boo. My parents and I had a BLAST doing some new things in Fort Worth, well, new to me at least. Of course I forgot to bring my camera. However, if you live in FW and ever feel like buying some nuts - GO to the Vending Nut Company on Montgomery. It is local, they have great prices, and it is a really neat little store. Then we headed to the Ridgmar Farmer's Market, kind of a dud b/c they were remodeling. Then of course we took our rascal puppies to Fort Woof...the best dog park ever!! I am pasting a picture of my incredible parents, b/c I like to show off.

This is my parents in Chicago

P.S. Next weekend Andrew and I are off to Austin, YAY for Amy's baby shower as well as fun with friends. Then the following weekend it is Blake Williamson's wedding, such fun! Lindsy, his sister and I have been BEST friends since we were 5, so I really feel like Blake is my baby bro getting hitched!

P.P.S. I am SOOOOOOOO excited that my friend Suzanne and her husband Dan just had their baby girl, Lena June Biase, if you want to see the darling thing she is in my block reel as Dan, Suzanne, Vern, Muef'te and Zeus.


2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love that your parents come visit so often! That's so sweet of them! What's your favourite thing from the Vending Nut company? I'll have to check this out!

    We were in Fort Worth this weekend too for an engagement party! So much fun!

    Baby Lena is so cute! What a smile!

    Have fun in Austin! Is the baby shower for a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara -

    Yeah, my parents are pretty awesome!! It was my first time to Vending Nut, but I am LOVING their praline pecans.

    Where were you in Fort Worth?

    It is a shower for a sweet baby girl who will be names Bliss. It is Amy Schwede's shower, she went to Coronado, don't know if you know her or not.

    ReplyDelete