Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Husband - Phil Dunphy

I LOVE the new show Modern Family! It is so stinkin hilarious, and Andrew and I love watching it on Wednesday nights. I will even re-watch immediately after if Andrew came in late from flying or something. So hilarious. Anyway, once the show started, I began getting comments from a lot of friends saying, "the Phil guy on Modern Family is SOOOO Andrew." At first I kind of laughed...then I noticed Phil says a LOT of things very similar to my husband. Main one of note...word for word mind you...is one about swim wear. Andrew always maintains it is fine for him to wear boxers around people, he even jumped in the San Marcos river in boxers on the way home from school one day, as they are the same as a swimsuit. Well, in one of the first episodes Phil comes out in boxers, gets scolded, and he says "what's the big deal, the cover the same thing as a swimsuit." Hmmm, definitely similar. Well the other day there was an episode where Phil tried out a mustache for fun...Andrew did this on Halloween. When Andrew had the stache on it changed his whole personality, it was really funny...anyway, Phil's stache had the same effect. I LOVE it. It's like looking into the future...
Apparently here is my husband at 40....ah swoon.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, we like Modern Family, too! It's pretty good. :)

    Your husband is such a character! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete