Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pantry Challenge Winner!

Booya pantry, I win! So, I am looking at what I can do for dinner tonight. After working out with my trainer and being home with the pups I really didn't feel like going out again to get something. So, that left it to take out or my pantry. Since I had pizza last night with Les and Kindyle, awesome time btw, I wasn't super for take out.

So, I had pasta, a can of diced tomotoes, mushrooms, goat cheese, wine and garlic. I made gnochi with tomato, mushroom and goat cheese sauce. With a side of green beans! And it is DELISH! Too bad I wasn't thinking it'd be that good, so I was paying too much attention to what I was putting in the mix. It is to die for! It's a shame Andrew's been on a trip all week, he would love himself some yummy gnocchi, he can have some when he gets home - if he's lucky!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed. Seriously.

    We're trying to get rid of everything in the pantry... and then go shopping together to figure out tasty things that are in the diet.

    ReplyDelete