Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Ok - after almost a year off, I'm back to the blogging world! I'm going to be much better in 2011, I just have a feeling! I'm sure the 3 people who read this are thrilled...well, if they even read it anymore! There is absolutely too much to catch up since I last blog, so I'll go from this point forward.

However, below is my top ten list of 2010
  1. Andrew and I bought our first home - yeah, it's awesome
  2. My cousin, who was diagnosed with stage 4 esophogial cancer and given a VERY grim diagnosis/prognosis has been getting some great news so far - he is actually doing an INCREDIBLE job thus far and is getting healthier by the day. Praise God!
  3. Mom, Dad, Andrew and I went to the wine country in October - it was absolutely AMAZING...there is no topping wine country in October! I just love the vacations we have been able to take with my parents - so fun!
  4. I have the most incredible job ever! No seriously. I LOVE working for the Heart Association, love being in schools and love my coworkers
  5. On the same note - I had a summer-esq vacation due to said job - holla!
  6. Andrew is doing a phenomenal job at Executive Air Share, and he even got promoted to Pilot in Command - I've got a HOT pilot husband - holla!
  7. My parents told me they are going to look for houses in Fort Worth - wahoooooo!
  8. I lost 10 lbs in 2010, and going for WAY more in 2011
  9. I went to a Michael Buble concert with Michelle! OMG - seriously, how does he sound better live than on the cd?!?! AMAZING.
  10. Andrew and I have been able to completely remodel our office and our garage...I kind of feel like we should be on HGTV or something. I mean really, if you know someone there, you should probably let them know about us. haha.

Ok - miss catching yall up, miss catching up with yall. And I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

2 comments:

  1. Finally! So many things to process though... so here's my list...
    1. HOLLA! That's AWESOME!!
    2. Praise God! Hopefully it continues to get better and better! My God is bigger than cancer -- that's all I'm saying! ;)
    3. California wine country? Why are there no pictures? ;)
    4. Jealous. But totally stoked for you! :) I'll get there one day!
    5. Hate.you. Not really. :)
    6. Of course he is! He just looks that cool. It must be the dance moves. No one can command better than that.
    7. AWESOME! The Morris' are DF-dub bound... so your puppies can have playdates?
    8. HOLLA!!!!!
    9. ...no comments. :)
    10. PICTURES. NOW!

    Okay, I'm done being demanding... but seriously, you're back! Happiest blog entry ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete