Monday, January 24, 2011

Brunch!

So - I know that for many brunch is just a girls thing. It was for me forever actually - and occasionally the ladies will get together for a yummy brunch. However, the gals have been busy lately and otherwise engaged, BUT turns out I have a hubby who LOVES brunch. Yes, you read that right, Andrew LOVES brunch. What a lady. kidding.

We tend to go to Taverna for brunch, because it is just yummy and they have $1 bellini's and mimosas. I LOVE our brunches together, and lately we've been able to do brunch almost every Sunday for about a month. It is so much fun sitting with Andrew and our bellinis and just catching up. So lucky for that man! Also, the owner now knows us - so that's fun! So, if you have a hankering for some breakfast/lunch food on a Sunday, come to Taverna and join me and Andrew. I'll even splurge and buy you a $1 bellini, that's right - high roller!

2 comments:

  1. I want to come sometime! I want to meet Andrew. He looks like lots of fun! And... who can resist a $1 bellini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara - Come on! you'd have one FREE bellini! Let me know when you want to come! A is on a trip this weekend - of course we could do ladies' brunch - but let me know! I'd love it!

    ReplyDelete