Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Two more - to tango!

Um, did I seriously forget in my top ten list of 2010 two of my favorite things that happened - yes. Do I have pictures of those two things - UM YEEEEEES! I also want to say, I just love Sara for commenting on the blog, it makes me feel like people read it - even if the people is just you, whatevs, you commented and I'm LOVING it! I'll get you pics of the things you wanted soon.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand - I forgot my 10 year high school reunion and Justin's visit from Orlando! What?!! How could I? I don't know, seriously, I don't. However, the forgetfulness to include the top 10 makes it where they each get a special note!
11. High school reunion - I was able to come home to Lubbock for an AMAZING high school reunion with my besties. Andrew had to fly, but let's be real honest, he wasn't heartbroken he didn't have to sit there and hear us tell stories about high school - never the less, he was missed by me! Anyway - the reunion part was fine, but the stellar part was hanging out with Tawny, Morgan, Justin and Whitney! We seriously transported back to the late 90's. It is such a blessing that I have been able to stay close to my high school friends, and I love that we have all grown into these adults, but when we get together we all melt into these little teenagers that thinking the weirdest things are funny! I seriously had an amazing group of friends in high school that help shape who I am today, and then to reconnect (Mo and Whit live in LBK, I live in FW, Tawny lives in LA, and Justin lives in Orlando) physically it was just unbeatable! I love it! Here are some pics!

Tawny, Reese(Justin's adorable niece) and I under our Top Plainsmen thingy Tawny and Morgan reliving Dance Gallery Days

The five of us at Manna - yum yum

We love each other
We love meeting our friends at Taco Villa
All of us hanging at the best winery ever - Llano Estacado!
Ok - then there was Justin's visit! What a delight! Justin has visited us twice since we've been married. This was his first time to see our house, and unfortunately Andrew had to fly almost the entire time he was here. Boo. But whatevs, we went to the botanical garden where Justin geeked out, and apparently the only place I took my camera. We had friends over for a pizza party dinner, then ended up going out to karaoke. Just so you know, I have a HUGE fear of singing in public, but for some reason when Justin is around, I'll do some karaoke. We may have been booed off the stage, but WHATEVS, we thought we rocked it! Justin also rode with me on my trips to schools one day, he was my good luck charm!
J and I at botanic gardens - there are a lot more of us seperately, but this is one of the only ones together! So there - it was also 108 that day, and I wanted to pass out. The things I do for plant boy.



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Reunion pictures! :) Love that we're still friends and 100% agree on having a great group of high school friends. i was telling Taylor's family about how we'd go to Chas A. Guy park to wish on stars and swing after eating Drumgoole's. Miss those days!

    And seriously, booed? people are jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love seeing the class reunion pics... I was thinking about going, but then I think something came up... And seriously 108 at the Botanical Gardens??? That's out of control. Out of control. Who knew J loved plants so much? LOL

    I love the pics!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete