Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!

On Wednesday Andrew, Michelle and I tackled the task of carving pumpkins. Well, we had a pumpkin for Michelle that turns out was as hard as wood, and since Michelle gets grossed out by the goop, she turned picture documenter of our carving.

Andrew went the free-hand route, well sharpied on pumpkin route, and designed it all in his head. I cheated for a bit, but it was harder than expected, then did a free-handed mouth...didn't turn out as cute as Andrew's. The dogs loved the smell and were really curious about the new jack's in the house. I really appreciate my fantastic husband that goes with my weird whims, such as carving pumpkins on a Wednesday night!

The beginning, yes dogs are on table, but newspaper is below them
Gus interested in the smellsAndrew Free-handing
My cheat sheetHappy CarvingThe jacks in the light
Jacks in the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment