Friday, November 6, 2009

Good and Evil Halloween

Well, our friends Tiana and AJ threw a "good and evil" themed Halloween party this year. It was smashing. However, I tend to be slightly cheap at Halloween, when it comes to costumes, and I don't get in to the skanky fill-in-the-blank costumes, so sometimes have a hard time. This year was great though! Michelle and I went as "The Night Before (good)" and "The Morning After (bad)." It will obviously take you one look at the picture below to realize I was the bad. Well, I hope you realize that's a costume anyway.

We had so much fun, and on the way over, Andrew decided he wanted a mustache for the party. So we stopped at Party City - THE DAY BEFORE Halloween, fought ALL of the monstrous crowds and wrangled him a mustache. Turns out all you need is a $4 mustache, and you have the best costume ever! It even turned him into a beer-pong player!! However, the best good and evil costume of the evening had to be Brooke and Jason. Brooke came dressed as a lobster, in a costume she designed herself! Jason was the Lobster Fisherman topped off with the wharf hat. Awesome.

Michelle and I ask "Night Before" and "Morning After"Andrew and his mustache and me and my eye make-up
Scott and Michelle - amazing Scott face
Brooke's amazing costume, Andrew, and Jason's Lobster Fisherman
End of the Night Exhaustion

No comments:

Post a Comment