Thursday, September 10, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Is ball-game one word or two? Should I change the title since I don't know? Oh well, I'm rolling with it.

So, anyone who knows Andrew knows that he is a devout Rangers fan. Since this past January he has been touting that "this is their year" to anyone who will listen. As always the Rangers did well up to the all-star break....then, in a shocking turn of events, they actual did well AFTER the all-star break as well. Sidenote: I am not certain it is called the all-star break, I am a football fan, not a baseball fan.

Well, we had the good fortune of getting some incredible tickets from one of his flight students...we were two rows behind home plate! It was great to watch Andrew and Christian, as they both LOVE those Rangers...and Brooke and I enjoyed $1 hot dog night. Such a great Wednesday...and to top it off, the Rangers won!

Andrew and Christian at the Cuervo Club
Brooke and I at Cuervo Club with field behind us
Andrew and Chris from our seats
The hubs and I during 7th inning stretch

1 comment:

  1. We had those seats this summer. It's a lot of fun!!

    The Rangers are doing well this season. Hats off to them. I am not a Rangers fan... and I AM SO GLAD IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON! :)

    ReplyDelete