Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No One Puts Baby in a Corner

Um, so I came to work today with an adorable little dress...however, getting dressed in the dark makes for some mistakes. There is a hole in back!! What?!?! I think Andrew is going to have to learn to deal with lights in the morning...b/c currently I'll be sitting all day until lunch. Could someone grab me a snack and a water?

On another note, I'm sad about Patrick Swayze's passing. The first movie I ever really loved is Dirty Dancing, and it is a movie I watch almost every time I am sick, cleaning, or just wanting to be mindless. I used to crave that pink dress and shoes she wears at the end of the movie. Anyway, he and his wife have a place that is near my grandparent's cabin in Las Vegas, New Mexico. It is gorgeous! Right when we found out he moved to that ranch at the basin of where you drive to the cabin, it was mayhem! I even have an aunt that rode on the TOP of an Escalade with binoculars in hand as my other aunt drove as slowly as possibly just to get a glimpse of the man. He will be missed. He was a good one.

Also, Andrew and I just got a new computer, so it will take a few days for us to get pictures loaded, so this post will only have one picture...and it is a picture of my family's cabin in NM, wish I were there right now reading a book!!

2 comments:

  1. um....

    1) I had no idea Patrick Swayze died

    2) the subject of this blog made me laugh so hard I cried

    3) I would like to take up residence at your parents' cabin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reb - totally loved your mom's email. what?!?!

    1. isn't that so sad...as my bf Morgan says, we were crazy for Swayze.

    2. let's go to the cabin next summer...get you some much deserved rest!

    ReplyDelete