Sunday, August 16, 2009

Water Dogs

Well last Saturday night Andrew and I met one of my besties, Michelle, over at her in-laws for some swimming, pizza and wine. We decided to bring our pups along with us this time. Andrew has dreamed for a while that our dogs are in-fact water dogs, and we just haven't given them the opportunity to showcase their skills. I have never believed they are water dogs, as they fight everytime they are near water. Andrew remembers when Huck was a baby puppy and we were at the lake, according to Andrew the story of Huck's time there was he was so thrilled about the water he just up and jumped into the lake. My story is quite different, and the actual account of what happened. Poor Huck thought he could walk on the water as Andrew was floating on some floating, he stepped off the boat, panicked, swam as fast as he could back to the boat and sat moping (at least in my mind) the rest of the trip. Anyway, we tried to ease them back into water life last Saturday, and they were not having it.

Michelle and I with babies keeping them from panic

No comments:

Post a Comment