Wednesday, March 17, 2010

JUMP! For my love...


I HAVE A NEW JOB!!! Well, some of you may know this, but I am leaving BRIT for a position with the American Heart Association! I will be doing the Jump Rope for Heart/Hoops for Heart programs in Tarrant, Cooke and Wichita Counties!!

I totally remember doing Jump Rope for Heart when I was in elementary school, and I ABSOLUTELY loved the program, who would have thought years down the road I would be working for them?!?! I will basically be working out of my car, as I get to travel around to schools and visit with PE teachers and principals. sooooo fun!

It has truly been a blessing this past month as prayers for Andrew's and my jobs have been fulfilled. Andrew was put on full-time with Executive Air Share at the beginning of the month, and I will begin work with AHA at the end of the month!! Hurrah!

P.S. I will be posting pictures from this past weekend in St. Louis for Blake and Stacey's wedding soon, such a blast!!!

P.P.S. Happy 28th birthday to Lindsy, my little leprechaun bestie!

2 comments: